Sunday, February 11, 2018

2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration - Happy Wishes


Today on the 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop we will be show casing the Sale-A-Bration items.  I will be showing you Happy Wishes.  We have over 20 inspirational International Stampin' Up! Demonstrators participating in this great Blog Hop.  I really hope that you take the time and enjoy all the great blog on this journey.

I just want to tell you a little about the Happy Wishes Set.  This is a free set you can get during Sale-A-Bration Yes I said free. Since this set is so large it is only available if you purchase $100 you can either get this Level 2 set or 2 Level 1 sets with $100 purchase.

I love this set because you can say so many thing with it. 
I can't even count the number of different phrases you can get using this set.  
I like the fact that you can make these ahead of time and then just stick which one you need on the card.

So let's take a look at how to do cards like this all with a free set.


Product List
I really love this set. Here is another card I have made with it, just a note card and a fast card.
Don't miss the rest of the hop.  Hop on over Sandra Roberts.

Here is the list of all hoppers in order.  Thanks for visiting the 2018 Cre8tors Blog Hop for February.
Melissa Tennison
Amy Grendel
Su Mohr
Becky Browning
Laura Kate Mackie
Tricia Butts
Kathy Maurer
Deb Naylor
Jackie Lawless
Linda Handford
Lisa Kmiec
Kirsteen Gill
Alexanra Rauf
Nichole Loe
Mary Trautner
Sanda Roberts
Maria Calia
Hiske MacKay
Jacqui Lawrence
Leisa Pedersen
Diana Tillery








16 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I have this set and needed some inspiration, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like that you posted a video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, love what you’ve done, laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, thank you so much for sharing with us! And I really liked your video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp really stands out on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp set the script is beautiful! Your color combo are awesone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! I love the versatility of this set and the way you've coloured the main greetings is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I like the idea to make them up ahead of time. What a time saver when you need a card in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Mary. This set has so much to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you have showcased this stamp set. Your cards look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! That Stamp stands well by it's itself making easy to make cards with!

    ReplyDelete