Sunday, August 3, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - August 3, 2014 - What are you getting from the Holiday Catalog

Grandma's Rocking Chair Question of the week - You got the new Holiday catalog, what do you like in it and what will you be getting from it?

I can't show you any product but I can tell you what I like and what I ordered.  It should be here by Thursday I can't wait. You know if you join my team there is still time for you to order from the Holiday Catalog before everyone else, in fact you can order it in your starter kit.  For $99 you can get $125 worth of product, just saying if you are interested click here.

So what do I Like?  Well mostly the whole catalog. What did I order?  Well mostly the whole Catalog?
A lot of bundles, which I really like.   I love the layout it is like suites.  Make it Cheery, Make it Fancy, Make it Cozy, Make it Calm ( OK my favorite DSP is from this suite), Make it Playful, Make it Memorable, Make it Warm, and Make it Spirited ( my favorite Stamp Set is in this one).

I love the new Gift Box Punch Board, they have Designer Series Paper which is a thicker card stock to use with the Gift Box Punch Board. There are a lot of stamp sets for my Tags and Bows class, so many great tags. New Framelits, one of the bundles makes wreaths stamp set and frametlits - on my list. Two great thinlits one makes a small box and one will make a gift card envelop with tags - on my list. A punch for tags and stamp sets to go with it - on my list.  A stamp set that has three houses and decorations, with Framelits to cut out the houses - on my list. A stapler - on my list.  Great Washi Tape from all is calm, along with the DSP and frosted sequins - yes on my list. They have a Snowflake Card Thinlit (moveable card) - this was not on my list sorry I just didn't have room and have not used the 2 I have very much.  I love the bundle with the tree punch and the Festival of Trees Stamp Set - on my list.  Make it playful has a ton of fun things mainly Santa & Co.  Designer Series Paper Vision of Santa Stamp set embellishments Embossing folder a Confetti Stars Punch - only one not on my list.  Project life has really fun things Seasonal Snapshot.  There are three kits in this one of them is Frightful Wreath ( I am doing a class on this one and I love it). Then a Christmas card Kit Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit, great cards.  The last kit is called Gratitude for Days Simply Created Kit, Record your gratitude day by day, for 30 days, really fun kit.

That is about it for Christmas.  Some great Thanksgiving items including Color Me autumn Designer Series Paper.  A great Bundle four Stamps of feather and a framelit to cut the feathers out. Halloween sets are great and you all know that I love Halloween.They have a great Pumpkin one with framelits I love them.  My favorite one is Tee Hee Hee, witches witches and more witches.

So there you have a small taste of the Holiday Catalog.  As you heard I love it.  Everyone can order from the Holiday Catalog August 28.  If you asked me to order you a Holiday Catalog it should be there in a few weeks.  I promise when my pre-order gets here I will make you all some things to gaze upon and wish for.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment